The Islamic Guidance Centre (IGC) is a newly established charity. We believe the best way to make a difference in our society is to help residents improve their family life by empowering them and helping them to achieve a better standard of life for themselves and their families. IGC operates on Islamic beliefs and teachings and believes Islam can help to enhance and beautify everyone’s life.
Our aims are to:
- Target and cater for the needs of the diverse Muslim community as well as ensuring our services are open to everyone within the community at large
- Promoting holistic wellbeing and self sufficiency within the local community through access to education, training, employment opportunities and health will be the long term goal of CIG.
- Provide a friendly environment for Muslims and non-Muslims alike to learn and understand Islam, through social interaction, dialogue, discussion and classes.
- CIG will support the local community to enable it to participate in society with the knowledge, confidence and skills and to access society’s opportunities, benefit and decision-making processes.
- CIG will facilitate the local community with opportunities for a wholesome growth within a community setting, thereby enabling them to be productive and economically self reliant, socially responsible, spiritually alert, culturally sensitive and environmentally friendly through its development strategies, policies and services.
- Nurture and develop all of IGC’s students intellectual capacity and academic skills to an internationally competitive standard to build the local community’s future generations